Follow this nutritional expert’s guide to learn to respond to your cravings rather than react to them.
Our bodies actually respond to different types of foods we eat. Food plays an important role in the way we feel. The ideal thing is to make sure to eat soul foods that lift our spirits and help us overcome unnecessary temptations that lead to unwanted fat percentages and stunt our spiritual journey. Growth is the only existence to live.
Hence it is important to continuously indulge in things that help us grow mentally, physically, emotionally, financially, and spiritually!! When we eat right we choose not to react but rather respond to situations and circumstances and this culminates in an enhanced quality of life!! Well, that’s what this guide by the nutritional expert is all about.
Let’s do this step by step!
Steps to Eat Right by Nutritional Expert
STEP 1 :
- Eat a balanced diet comprising of carbohydrates that release sustained energy and help in maintaining low body fat percentage
- Consume good quality and low-fat protein foods that help maintain good BMR and body tone
- Adequate fiber goes a long way in maintaining gut health directly proportionate to the way you feel about yourself and the way you perceive the world
- Drinking a minimum of 3 liters of water a day helps to feel vibrant throughout the day adding to the feel-good factor!
- Exercise!! The simplest way of releasing the good hormones essential for dealing with any kind of stress!! Dopamine plays a major role in the control of emotions and mood such as feelings of pleasure, motivation, drive, and the joy of being rewarded. Exercise supports improvements in dopamine levels. Hence nutritional expert believes that lifting weights along with aerobic workouts never lets you down.
STEP 2: Avoid :
- Toxic relationships
- Unwanted body fat percentage
- Refined flours
- Processed foods
- Overthinking and stress
- Sedentary lifestyle
STEP 3: Add mood-boosting foods :
- B6 vitamin also known as pyridoxine helps in improving moods. Sources being: spinach, oats, avocado, walnuts, salmon
- B 12 is again an important feel-good vitamin. Healthy B12 levels help you feel good. It helps combat depression. Sources: salmon, yogurt, eggs
- High-quality protein like eggs, lean chicken and fish and skim milk and skim milk foods are building blocks for a mood-boosting diet.
- Serotonin is also known as a mood regulator that promotes positive happy thoughts. Sources are walnuts, bananas, pineapple, kiwi, plums, and tomatoes.
- Foods rich in tryptophan are also beneficial as they can be converted to serotonin. Sources are milk, curd, paneer, fish, chicken, and oilseeds like pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, flaxseeds, walnuts, soybean, oats, and whole eggs.
STEP 4: Control your carvings!!
- Eat complete protein in every meal of the day
- Avoid foods allergic or intolerant to
- Avoid sugar
- Chew on Saunf
- Drink cinnamon water
- Chamomile tea works wonder to help you relax
STEP 5: It’s all a mind game!!
Every time you are about to indulge in temptation eating and not a conscious cheat meal which you earn, talk to yourself.
- Rate your level of commitment from 1-10
- Ask yourself, is this food going to help me achieve my goal or detract me from it
- Is this going to help my growth in any of the aspects mentioned above
- Remind yourself, your fitness levels help you enjoy success in every other field of your life!!
SUMMING IT UP :
Remember we are feeling beings!! When we feel good about ourselves we feel good about the environment we live in and this goes a long way in our growth in every way. Let’s get beautiful and fit inside out and follow the purpose of our lives.
Only YOU can help yourself achieve your goals. Any nutritional expert just helps you to tap your hidden potential and plays a catalyst in your journey!!